Preferred file format:
• Print ready PDF (200dpi) with all fonts embedded
Other ideal file formats:
• Adobe InDesign (with support files and fonts)
• Adobe Illustrator files (with fonts converted to outlines)
• EPS files (200 dpi with fonts embedded)
• All colour files must be set to separate in CMYK values.
• Spot colour ads should be formated to separate as spot or as process. If possible, provide us with 2 files.
• Black and white pages are printed at 85 line screen (images don’t need to be more than 170 dpi)
• Colour pages are printed at 100 line screen (images don’t need to be more than 200 dpi)
The Hill Times and Embassy are producedusing the Macintosh platform.
Please compress files into .sit or .zip formats.
Send artwork via email to email@example.com
FTP information available upon request
- or -
Hill Times Publishing
attn: Production Department
For More Information or to reserve your government relations and public affairs advertising space, contact The Hill Times display advertising department at 613-232-5952 ext. 213