Don't Cut Back

Published: Wednesday, 01/17/2007 12:00 am EST

Defence Minister Gordon O'Connor says he hopes George W. Bush's plans to increase troops in Iraq will not result in the redeployment of U.S. troops in Afghanistan. In a speech last week in Halifax, Mr. O'Connor said he does not object to the president's new strategy for Iraq.

If you are already a subscriber

Subscribe to Embassy

Subscribe to the print and electronic editions and get instant access to Embassy online.


Quick purchase

Purchase this week's edition of Embassy in electronic format (PDF) for $4.00


Sign up for a free trial

For access to the website.



This Week's Issue
policy briefings